Highly bioavailable form of zinc
Zinc (citrate) provides 30 mg of zinc as zinc picolinate, a high absorption mineral chelate. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails. Zinc also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal cognitive function.
- features high bioavailability zinc picolinate
- provides 30 mg of zinc in each vegetarian capsule
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis and acid-base metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to normal cognitive function
Directions for use
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 30 mg 300%
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), zinc citrate, ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Serving Per Container
Any orders under €75 incur a postage charge of €4.95. Usually with you within 3 working days via An Post.